"Speaking to a lawyer about pictures is something like talking to a butcher about humanity." -John Constable
Born in Cambodia, Chhay Mam started his ballet training at The Evergreen State College (TESC) and Johansen School of Ballet. While at TESC he focused on Pre-Law and Visual Arts (Painting). After graduating with a BA Degree, he joined Dance Theatre Northwest on a Ballet Scholarship. He's current a part-time professional dancer for Dance Theatre Northwest, painter and web designer/consultant.
"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist." -St. Thomas Aquinas
- NutCracker - Cavalier/Prince, Prince of Snow, Jumping Jack and Russian.
- Giselle - Count Albrecht (Grand Pas De Duex)
- Swan Lake - Price Siegfried
- The Sleeping Beauty - Prince Desiree, Blue Bird Pas De Deux, Puss In Boots and Four Prince.
- Les Sylphides - The Poet
- Sylvia - Grand Pas de Deux
- Don Quichotte - Grand Pas de Deux
- DTN's Gates of Balance
- Mambo Jambo
- Adagio For Strings